The Millennium Crane Belt System is one of the most exciting developments in creative solutions for TV, HDTV, Commercial and Film production for some time.
The MovieBird® Crane still retains the principles of a telescopic crane system, designed and built to offer limitless creative possibilities, to reach the most inaccessible places, to manoeuvre in the tightest of corners, telescoping in and out silently for that shot at a moments notice, but there is much more.
Specifications & Dimensions
Top Ten Benefits of the MovieBird® Crane
- Fully implemented Millennium Belt Transmission System that outperforms any other system in terms of speed, smoothness of the movement and safety.
- The main belt system is housed, making moving parts inaccessible whilst operational, and far safer for the operator.
- High-end digital electronics that enables the operator to program the actual range of movement. 9 digitally controlled speed settings with additional smooth logarithmic movement fades. Levelling system controlled by digital laser encoders ensures that remote is at the true horizontal position regardless of the speed or complexity of the movement.
- Recordable moves are also incorporated into the electronics.
- The arm alone is only 100kg making it easy to transport and safe to manipulate.
- A highly specialised rail system ensures totally smooth telescopic movements.
- Arm sections can be disassembled in less than 15 minutes.
- MovieBird® is fully compatible with all models of Remote Heads and all camera types - from MiniDV to IMAX. For special effects you can even mount moving light sources on it.
- MovieBird® is completely modular. In the unlikely event of a problem, whatever and whenever, down-time is kept to an absolute minimum.